Friday, August 28, 2009

Four of a Kind


I have flu and I am stuck at home. My mom forced me to take a sick leave and even to get a check up done for Swine Flu and thankfully doctors said I don't have it. As i have nothing else to do I have decided to do the tag that has been pending.

Four Places I want to visit -

New york

Paris

Sydney

Cape Town

Four books that I love -

Gone with the Wind

Angels and Demons

Wuthering Heights

Harry Potter series.

Four comic strips that I read -

Calvin and Hobbes

Garfield

Peanuts

Tin tin

Four Movies I love -

Philadelphia

Blood Diamond

Omkara

Pirates of Caribbean series - love Johnny

Four things I rather be doing right now -

Shopping

Making chocolates

Redecorating my room

Watching a movie

Four Tv Shows I Love watching -

Friends

Full House

Seinfeld

Will and Grace


Four things I want to do before dying -

Go bungee jumping with Rini

Start an animal shelter

Decorate atleast 50 houses :)

Director a documentary


Four dishes that I love -

Aloo Paratha

Rajma Chawal

Pizza

Noodles

Four Favorite sports stars -

Nadal

Kaka

Michael Owen

Agassi.


Four people I tag -

Akki

Stuti

Aditi

Kunal

3 comments:

Harini on August 28, 2009 at 8:23 AM said...

heheh.. finally :P

HaRy!! on September 6, 2009 at 4:05 AM said...

yu dnt wanna visit London :)!

Shreya on October 6, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

@ Hary

I have been there :)

 
Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino